Saturday, July 18, 2015

Hill portal. 7/18/2015

Only writing what I can remember. It was Christmas and everyone forgot to put up decorations. I started to randomly staple bows and red and green things to the walls. It was dad and shellys house but it looked bigger. Shawn and I were sharing a room with this Asian Indian couple. The bed was separated by a wall. They said that it was ok that we all share a bed. We were about to go to their side of the bed but then we noticed that our side was a bit bigger. These police people with light up clothes and big guns came in at some point and me and shawn were trying to sneak out of the room. I tried to bring my pillow and blanket with me but I couldn't run as fast if I did so I dropped them and ran. Shawn and I were hiding in the back of a van and he pulled out a couple of guns. One was about the size of a pen but he shot it out of the back of the van to distract the police. It went off like a firework in the distance. We started to run to the hills in the distance but this one lady cop caught up to us. We were standing on a hill and we were almost free so I told him to push the lady down the hill. He did and all of the other cops started running up the mountain. I jumped into a sewage tunnel and it was a huge underground slide. There were a lot of turns and splitting of directions so I was afraid that shawn wouldnt be able to find which way I went. I ended up landing in the town that looked like the town I started in but it was brighter and not destroyed. I blinked and I could feel that some time had gone by and then Shawn and some girl that I knew to be way younger (like my little sister but looked different) before I went in the tunnel came out of the same entrance. He didn't recognize me and everyone one in the town seemed like they didn't want to tell me something. I looked in a mirror and I was about 50 years old. I screamed and realized that the tunnel we went through was a portal to another dimension where time goes by faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment