Friday, July 31, 2015

Neverending Halloween parade. 7/31/15

The first thing I remember is riding in a car really fast. I know there was a lot more to it because I kept telling myself I have to remember all of the details. Somehow I ended up working at this little shoe shop or maybe it was a costume shop. Anyways I was asking this girl what their hours were normally like and they didn't seem too bad she said they close around 9 and leave around 11. Before we were able to leave we had to go in the back of the shop where we had to participate in a nightly women's boxing match. All of the girls got paired up but the only pairs I remember was Morgan and Kate, and I got paired up with this really big guy. I kept thinking about how I would go about the fighting but I didn't even get a chance as soon as they rang the bell it was over and I don't even know who won. I remember being at some sort of theater performance with a bunch of people and everyone started running for some reason. I stayed the night at my moms old house with Shawn and his sisters and a couple girls from the shoe shop. It was Halloween weekend so we were going to eat a bunch of mushrooms the night before. I put my mushrooms in a bright blue licorice straw but in the bowl it got all soggy so it looked like a bowl of bright blue poop. Shawn put his in a pitcher of bright yellow lemonade.  I had a little yellow lollipop that said it had mushrooms in it but someone told me that it was just a novelty item and there were not really shrooms in it. I don't remember tripping or anything but things felt kind of wobbly. I woke up the next morning and I was still in the dress I was wearing the night before which I could see it was my dark fall colored dress. My hair was bright pink and green and I kept trying to brush it out because it was a huge mess on top of my head. I ran downstairs to tell everyone happy Halloween because a lot of my family had showed up. I went back upstairs to change into a Halloween outfit and when I walked into my room I noticed there was a giant hole in the ceiling. I went in the closet and looked in the mirror and I was wearing a different dress than what I thought I was wearing before it was a white dress with flowers this time. I found the dress I wanted to wear and when I took off what I was wearing I looked up and there was this kid peeking through the hole in the ceiling with a little bb gun. I was screaming at him to get the fuck out of here and leave me alone. I changed really fast and came out and grabbed the kid and I noticed there were a whole bunch of kids with bb guns up in the attic. I was dragging the kid down the stairs trying to bring him to my aunt to figure out who he belonged to. All of these kids started shooting everyone with the bb guns but they kept shooting people too close or right in the face and eyes. It was getting so bad the cops started showing up to arrest the kids. All of the adults decided to carry on with the festivities because they were "old enough to drink" and have fun. There were two Halloween parties on the block was was a family friendly one for all ages, and one was on the other side of the block and when I looked Sara Silverman was outside of the house singing a funny dramatic Halloween song wearing a pink 80s workout outfit with light green fuzzy leg warmers. I told Shawn I forgot she lived there. I said I wanted to party hop this year because every year people want to stay in one place because no one wants to drunk drive. I said I wanted to walk from party to party so there wouldn't be a problem. Somehow we ended up in the huge parade of people in costumes and cops arresting kids on the side of the streets. At one point I lost Shawn in the crowd because I was holding hands with Morgan and some other girl. I turned around to find him and when I finally did it was someone else that looked totally different. I grabbed his hand and he was holding hands with some short dark skinned girl and was telling me him and his girlfriend thought they would never find me. I was so confused because I thought it had only been a few minutes but it had really been weeks or months that we had been stuck in that parade of costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment