Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pirate ship party. 8/1/15

Me and Shawn and Morgan were hanging out in a hotel trying to smoke a joint but Shawn kept spilling the weed all over his shirt every time he would try to roll it. Then it turns out we were working and they both got off work but I had to stay on watch until later that night. All of a sudden we were staying on/ working on this cruise ship but it was more like a pirate ship. When I was walking Shawn to the parking lot we noticed all of these cop cars. We decided just to keep walking because one of them was following us. We walked around the entire boat and came up on this indoor pool area with this maze of water slides/ tubes. We crawled in and were laughing because the cop was fat and couldn't follow. When we got to the other side we were getting out of the pool and this really good looking girl got out first and Shawn was starting at her ass so obviously I grabbed his ear and flipped him off and got out of the pool. We started to walk around the boat again and we walked by this door that opened and this little Asian lady came out and was trying to get us to come into the room. I was so curious I wanted to go in there because she kept saying this is where they dive for treasure. Shawn said he didn't want to jump into a little hole into who knows what and didn't want to go into the room. I saw an old sailor come out and the lady gave him a dollar. I thought well what ever he did in there if she only gave him a dollar it must not have been worth it so we kept walking. We walked into this common room and sat down and the cop came by and offered us a joint and we said oh no thank you we don't do that. He sat down next to us acting surprised and started asking us a bunch of questions. When the cop finally left I'm not sure how it transitioned but we were in this huge house and there were tons of people there for this party. I went out to find Shawn and I looked off of the indoor balcony and this girl was looking at him really sad mouthing "who is that". I thought it was some girl he had been flirting with so I tried to kiss him so she would get the point but he turned away from me. I was so upset that I went down to talk to the girl but she didn't want to talk to me. I sat down with her on a couch and I was trying to ask how they knew each other. She said that is her boyfriend and I said that's not possible because we had been dating for a while now. I kept trying to ask her how and when they met but she kept avoiding the question. I said wait right here and I went to find Shawn to solve the mystery but there was this huge water gun fight about to happen. Everyone was already hiding so I couldn't find him and people were getting mad that I was walking into the rooms and making them waste their water. When I finally found him I walked into the room and he accidentally shot me in the eye with his water gun and it stung really bad. I said can you come with me for a minute I need to talk to you. I also grabbed Morgan to get another point of view. We walked out to this outdoor eating area and were trying to find a place to sit and talk. I asked her again so how do you know each other and when did you meet? She started running so we all followed her. She got on this train and we all jumped on top of the train. We were about to go through this tunnel so we all were trying to jump into the window. Some how this big guy that looked like Chris Farley was up there too and we were worried he wasn't going to make in into the train window. The people on the train had made a net to catch him out of the window and roll him in. Once we were on the train we all sat down and tried to talk again. One of the train attendants came by and gave me a plate with two slices of squid on it and told me to put it on their foreheads to see if they were vampires. I stuck the pieces to their foreheads and on the girl an image of a blue eye started burning into her skin where the third eye would be. She started screaming and security took her away. I was listening to people talk on the train while looking out of the window. The scenery looked more like we were on a bus going through a city. This old lady was talking to this man about how he should take a nap because we must be exhausted from all of the excitement. She said it must be like the time they took the Moses train through the mountains. I assumed that it was going to be an extended ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment