Tuesday, August 11, 2015

dorm room frustration 8/11/15

I was living in a dorm room with Shawn and two other people. One of the roommates moved out and I went to walk around. When I came back the dorm room had been turned into a classroom and there was class going on. I went a couple doors down and found out someone had moved my stuff into a new room. I was mad that someone had moved my stuff with out asking me. It was only my bedsheets and pillow that had been moved over because it was a 12 person dorm room. there were bunk beds lined up all over the room. I was upset because all of my other stuff wouldn't fit in the room. I was sad because my bunk wasn't next to Shawn's he was across the room so I asked him if he wanted to move to a top bunk so we could sleep next to each other. I went back to the class room to find the rest of my things. All of my books and records were stacked up along the walls and people were looking through them like they were just junk left out for people to take. I started screaming at everyone to get away from my stuff and I was yelling trying to find out who put them there and what am I supposed to do with everything. I started taking loads of stuff to this storage garage down the street. I kept trying to call my mom and dad to ask for help on what I should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment