Sunday, August 16, 2015

zombie demons 8/16/15

I was in a conference and Hillary Clinton walked up to me and said I hope you know how much of a bitch I think you are. I freaked out and started telling everyone. I was walking down the street and her adviser came up to me and said what can I give you to get you to stop telling everyone what she said. I said give me a spot on the presidential ballot. He looked at me funny and I said just kidding...but not really. Then we walked by this strip club/ novelty shop and I started yelling "shes just jealous because I can run for president and I support exxotica and sex and being naked!!" Her adviser "bumped into me from behind" and I felt he had "something" poking in his pants. Then I was on a big cruise ship and I was in my room organizing things and when I walked outside the adviser was a zombie and I killed him. I requested a room change because they knew where I was staying now. I kept trying to pack my stuff up but zombies kept attacking. I was running down the hall and this one main guy was following me. I ran into a storage room and hid behind the door. He flew in and looked at me but he was more than just a zombie, he was hanging off the ceiling and looked like a demon. Somehow he exploded and I went to find my room change. The new room had two full sized bed and a really thin bed in the middle. Morgan said she was going to make up a yoga routine for the bed. The other bed was for a guy that looked like Shawn but was more of a fictional looking character.

No comments:

Post a Comment