Tuesday, August 18, 2015

spirit world 8/18/15

I was in the hallway of Candices apartment and a ghost started slamming doors and trying to pull me and Shawn away from each other. I was being pulled to the wall and was then being help up on the wall while i'm screaming trying to get down. Shawn was screaming being held in place saying something about something going up his spine. A baby gate at the top of the stairs closed and locked. I crawled down from the wall and grabbed on to Shawn and started screaming "I'm sorry God I know your real that's whats so scary that no one else believes so were the only ones getting fucked with!" (Then I woke up)

I was trying to drive home from school in the snow and I had a stick shift car and I slid into this big truck. I didn't know whose truck it was and I didn't have any paper so I just left. I was at home trying to make this cashew lentil casserole and waiting for dinner guests to show up. I kept messing up the food by putting too many eggs in and forgetting to put it in the oven. Someone called and asked for the address and if he needed to bring any side dishes. A couple of girls showed up and I was trying to clean off the table but more stuff kept piling up on it. The guy showed up and he said everyone is going to the pool down the street. I said I had just put dinner in the oven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment