Thursday, August 20, 2015

drove off a cliff 8/20/15

I walked up to a cabin I was staying in with Morgan and a cop car was there. We walked up and he was talking to the neighbors. I walked inside and I was looking in every room for intruders. I thought this reminds me of when I'm searching a place for zombies. I saw from third person point of view myself with super sticky shoes walking on the wall above the doors going to each one and peeking into a row of rooms that were lined up like jail cells. I thought oh I should invent those shoes they would really come in handy.

I was driving down a windy road with Shawn and there was a turn in the road that had been flooded. I yelled watch out for that road that's underwater! He swerved and went through a fence on the side of the road that was blocking the edge of a cliff side. It was about a five hundred foot drop and the whole way down I kept screaming I don't want to die yet I'm sorry I love you I love you I love you!! We hit the ground  which was really a swamp and it hurt really bad. Shawn was reaching for something out of the window and got sucked into the mud. I was screaming trying to get out of the truck and get my phone out to call 911. I dragged him to a rock on the side of the field and was trying to use my phone but of course the numbers were in the wrong places and I couldn't see them very well. Somehow I called my grandma but she couldn't hear anything. I noticed I wasn't on my phone anymore but I was holding my computer mouse in my hand. I thought she must not be able to hear me because I don't have any speakers connected. I was screaming help and all she said was do you need us to pray for you tonight? I noticed there was a college not to far from where we were laying so I was screaming help at them as loud as I could. Two girls came over just as I saw an ambulance pull up to where we fell off the cliff up the mountain. I thought I guess my phone call did work. They helped us over and one girl was saying they should leave soon so they will get home by 2:00. I decided while I was there I would go to some classes. It was a private school and I didn't know the rules so during one lecture I was sitting up on a ledge in the classroom with a couple of trouble makers when we were supposed to be sitting in the desks. It was lunch time so I went to the cafeteria with Shawn and my grandma. She got this huge catfish sandwich and couldn't finish it so I made another sandwich out of it and ate half of it. We left in a big line and a couple of people went a different way. I was trying to follow the group but I got lost going with the people taking a short cut. They all hopped to the next building through the windows. I thought it was to far of a jump and I wasn't going to make it. I tried hanging on to this rope to swing across but it got stuck around my neck and I couldn't move. Someone held me while they helped me get the rope off and I went into the window. We were in a kitchen and someone handed this girl an outkast cd. I think they were slowly stealing cds from the library because it was all of their last years there. The group walked in with the old teacher and me and this girl hid under a blanket because everyone was getting in trouble for not staying with the group. She looked under the blanket and asked the girl what her name was. She said my name out loud because she already knew it. We went into this classroom and everyone was sitting down. I sat next to this girl and she got mad at me for something so I tried to give her the other half of my sandwich but she threw it in the trash. That really hurt my feelings because I was actually going to eat that sandwich but I was trying to be nice. I moved to the back of the classroom and sat with some stoner type people. All of a sudden I was in my moms old kitchen making bbq sandwiches. Someone got mad that I was putting cheese on all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment