Monday, August 17, 2015

out to dinner 8/17/15

I was walking to different classes in this huge school and I was trying to figure out who to walk with between classes. I was in a class with Jaiden but later my mom got a police alert saying his handwriting is still being forged by students. She said it could be coincidence but how do they make something like that up. I was sitting in a dorm room with him when the cops came in and took him away. Then he was there again getting a text message from this girl we had just met. He invited her to dinner with us. We were driving down the street and I was trying to make conversation. She kept talking about how having a job is so hard because they make you work so long and do they really care about you? We drove by a walgreens and she said "who is he?" because on the wall written in red said "he is here" (or "he is watching" or something I cant remember now). Jaiden turned the car around but he said it was because he went the wrong way but I said no you turned around to see the writing that she just talked about why would you say that? So I turned around and told her yeah I know what you mean you have to work a full day and then work another full day in the same day especially if your a server. We got to the restaurant and when we walked in the lady said to take a coloring page and some crayons. The page had a couple of planets to draw. I couldn't decide what color crayon to pick so I grabbed a green and a purple. We went to the table in the back corner but there was now a big guy with us and we all couldn't fit at the table. We moved to another table and the girl said she wanted chicken nuggets as an appetizer and I ordered a margarita. I got confused when I noticed I already had a margarita in front of me but it wasn't frozen. The girl mixed ours together because hers was frozen. When the waitress came by I was trying to explain how confused I was but I couldn't get the words out. She was asking if the margarita was everything I had been dreaming of and I said not exactly but I'm going to drink it anyways. I had accidentally bit a hole in my straw so I couldn't get any of the drink out. I was just going to drink it out of the cup when the girl said the straws were under my napkin. I looked and there was a really dark blue and green straw. I couldn't decide what straw to use but my drink was blue so I decided to mix up the color scheme and use the green straw. I started feeling really drunk and I didn't know if I should have another one. Keiko (from star trek next gen) was sitting across the table trying to talk to me. I walked to a back room where a saw a huge fish tank full of turtles with peoples heads on them. I saw the turtle with wonder womans head float down to the bottom. There was a random scene where I saw peter from family guy trying to have sex with these weird aliens that looked like a version of ET. 

No comments:

Post a Comment