Sunday, August 2, 2015

Grandpa in a glass dish. 8/2/15

(I couldn't remember anything from my actual night of sleep except for one scene but I went back to sleep twice after that and had more happen)

I was shuffling through some old books and found a dead bird behind/underneath one of them. I remember seeing something that looked like 9 large cards laid out on the floor in rows of three.

I was walking down the street and I walked by what was not obviously a church. The only reason I noticed is because a girl came out and I heard people singing some old hymns inside. I was walking behind her as she was walking down the street still singing. All I knew was that I was trying to stop this completely ghost white alien lady from doing something. She had white eyes and white hair and white skin. I was hiding in a pantry with three other people. I remember feeling really attracted to one guy that was in there. We were peeking through the crack in the door waiting for the lady to come by. There was a baby in the other room and the floor had clothes all over it. In the pantry there was another door that lead to a laundry room. Every time I would look into the laundry room I would see someone in there. When I opened the door this slimy blue fish looking alien was there asking me to refill the laundry detergent because he was bathing in it.

I was in a plane simulation roller coaster with Shawn and it was flying over some city. It started to do a simulation crash and I could feel my stomach drop. I was at some house with a lot of my family. Most of them were older relatives that are dead in real life. We had this big delicious dinner but for some reason immediately after that it was my turn to cook. I went to the kitchen and had all of these foods I was working on cooking but the counters were getting so crowded and people kept coming in trying to help, but doing what they would do to what I had already started. There was this one glass dish on the counter that I kept accidentally opening. Inside there were a bunch of little bugs crawling around something that was decaying. I asked one of my brothers about it and he said oh yeah so you saw grandpa. I looked at the glass dish and from the outside looking in it looked like a little kid laying there inside. I kept trying to get my brother to help me make dinner but he refused and I was getting mad saying he would help eat it though. My other brother came in and started helping me but it was more making a mess of everything. He was trying to slice the cake but it kept crumbling everywhere. I was trying to cook baked fried fish with cheese slices on top, a carrot/cabbage/sweet potato fried salad, a regular salad, another vegetable dish, chicken, and two types of cake one chocolate and one strawberry. My great grandma started scooping everything onto a giant circular plate and I was frustrated because it wasn't all ready yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment