Thursday, August 20, 2015

dream army

(A while back a kept having the same dream with the same people that I was in training for a dream army. I would always know I was dreaming and was having to take all of these tests)

I was in a classroom taking a series of tests that I was breezing through. I knew the ship that was leaving to the mail dream station was about to leave. I got to full of myself and started showing off. I made an energy explosion happen in the hall with my mind. Everyone got mad and I started to loose dream consciousness.

I was doing flying training with the same group of people I had been training with. I wasn't following the rules and I flew too high. I ran into a tree and fell. I got the breath knocked out of me and it hurt so bad. I kept thinking I didn't know you could experience so much physical pain in a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment