Thursday, August 13, 2015

robotic dragon 8/13/15

I walked into Raytheon with Shawn to ask if they had any jobs available. He was wearing a suit and I was so nervous I was shaking. He started to ask if they had any jobs and I started talking but not making any sense. I gave her my resume but it looked like shit with a totally different font than I remember. She said well first I gave to fix my resume and then she was reading something on the computer that I think was a 400 page recommendation letter. Shawn said it says in there that I'm the best candidate for the job and the lady said I'm sure it does and kept reading. All of a sudden I notice I have a beer in my hand and I'm in my pajamas. Some sort of tornado starts happening and I'm holding onto Shawn crying because glass pieces are flying everywhere. Hes trying to shield me but I have no shoes on and my feet are getting covered in glass shards. When it was over I tried standing but it hurt so bad. He was helping me pull the glass out but there was so much.

I was in an area of Denton I hadn't been before and Shawn dropped me off because I wanted to walk around there. I went into this building where they were setting up a concert. Jaiden was there and I wanted to talk to him but I left. I was walking around the streets and it was so dark. I kept feeling nervous about getting attacked but I kept telling myself that it would be exciting. There was a house with a stone archway in the front that was in the path so I started to run by it. I ran through the yard and stopped myself at the very edge for some reason but then I noticed that there was a three story drop that I just avoided. I ran through the yard on the other side and barely missed jumping off of a cliff type drop again. I went back to the main part of town and found Shawn sitting in the middle area of a bunch of buildings. I was wondering if he had been watching me the whole time. I told him about almost jumping off of the cliff and he said there are better parts of the town to explore. I started walking again in the other direction and saw a couple of cake shop bakeries. One of them was full of people. I don't remember what happened in between but somehow I was going to watch this really long movie with Morgan and Shawn. I had seen it before so I knew the ending but distractions kept happening so I kept having to rewind it. I knew there was a huge twist at the end of the movie about a couple in love where either she didn't really love him or it turns out she was actually dead. All of a sudden I was in the movie and we were testing out this laser gun. When you shot it whatever you shot turned bright purple and disintegrated. I was trying to shoot it but it was too big and heavy and I kept accidentally pointing it at people. I was with the couple in the movie and some army people in the forest running from these huge robot alien looking things. We ran through a field and they were shooting regular guns at the aliens but it wasn't doing anything. I shot the laser gun at one of the aliens and it exploded. There were too many of them so we had to run but I dropped the gun and one of the aliens stepped on it and smashed it. We ended up at a river where the military was testing out this huge robotic dragon. They were flying it between the shelters but the pilot kept hitting the wings on stuff. In one of the shelters I was walking around and I opened a box on the table. There was a clipping of a piece of braided red hair, a tiny box, and a bunch of other trinkets. On another table there were four ivory boxes with some remains of bath salt inside. I went back outside and someone said they had found the portal and they were going to get everyone out of there. I had about 7 gateraid bottles and I was pulling the wrapper off of them and digging a cherry out of the bottles. I had a basket of cherries and I was putting them on a cookie sheet. I was going to bake them in the oven with some brown sugar on top. We were in the river and it was the part in the movie where the man realizes that he loves the lady and he goes over to her in the river. I swam up right in between them when he is asking if she wants to "meet him in the cave". I said yes and she looked at me like she was about to say he was talking to her and I said just kidding I know he was asking you. She said "oh no I was going to ask you to join us" so I said yes. There was another couple with a baby in the river and I was swimming by and someone said something about being in the water compared to when the babies being born and I started doing front flips in the water. I think I accidentally kicked the baby or splashed him or something because it started screaming and the mom got mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment