Wednesday, August 19, 2015

guns 8/19/15

There was a lizard riding on a snake. They were both the same size and about 6 inches long. They didn't start chasing me until I started to run away from them. I ran into the pantry at my parents old house with Morgan and I was yelling shut the door but she didn't know why so she didn't shut it in time. They were faster than me so when I ran into the garage they caught up and I couldn't tell if they bit me or not.

I was trying to get ready for 80's night in this big house that I think was grandpa Lopez's. I kept trying to put on make up but there was either no lighting or the mirror was dirty and people kept moving it saying why don't you try over here? I told my grandma 5 minutes before I would be ready but everything kept going wrong and people were yelling at me and rushing me. I couldn't find my hair clip so Anita let me borrow hers. It was a clip that hung down on a string that had black beads with little skulls on them. I was trying to use this eyebrow brush but when I looked in the mirror my eyebrows were all fucked up and half of them were missing so I was trying to draw them in and brush them out. Someone asked about my daughter and all of a sudden I was a queen in a castle with a daughter that I never wanted to see that was about 16 or 17 years old. I asked everyone how she was doing and Paul said he would do her and I smacked him in the face. I went outside to snow covered mountains with two other girls with backpacks on. We were hiding in the snow on the side of one of the hills waiting for a helicopter but someone jumped on it before we could. As he was flying away he got shot in the chest with an arrow and I was thinking I'm glad we didn't get on there. Then everyone was running around with guns and it was a war and people were killing each other everywhere for fun. Paul and his friends all had guns and they were excited to go shoot up some dorm rooms. I got so pissed and I was trying to tell him there is a difference when you go beat up people and when your actually taking someones life. I was crying begging him not to kill anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment