Monday, August 3, 2015

A handful of needles. 8/3/15

I was staying in a hotel for a family reunion. There was an indoor river ride that you could float down. A group of us floated down the river and then decided to go get some food. We went to this mysterious hidden Chinese food place down the street in this office building on the basement level. It was really hard to find. We didn't know if we were just supposed to sit down or wait to be seated but the reception host guy said sarcastically "usually people just wait for the rest of the group". We didn't know what he meant by that but this other guy in line behind us just sat down and the host shot him. When we sat down we got some food but these two Asian girls that we were with walked over to the other side of the room to this meeting that was going on. The owner was asking them some questions and lining everyone up but then I saw some guy come out and he slit all of their throats right there. There was blood everywhere and people all over the ground and then somehow I ended up in a little cell somewhere in the building. I was trying to eat a plate of sushi and there was a little peek hole in the door to look out. I saw my reflection and I was all dirty and my hair was all messed up it looked like I had been in there a while. Someone opened the door and put a bowl of soup in there. I didn't know if it was poison so I didn't eat it. I thought maybe if I do eat it they will let me out. I took a sip and then I was suddenly back at the hotel reunion. I was in line to go down the river again. My dad said adderall was legal where we were so I asked the river cashier if I could have some and he gave me two. I took half of one and went to this back patio bar area. People were giving speeches on how much I mean to them and how much they love me because I think it was now my birthday party. I went to sit at the bar but people were getting ready to go eat. I was with my parents, my brother, and a couple other people. They said they wanted to go get chicken rice from this cool Chinese food place. I remembered what happened last time I was there and was trying to tell everyone we shouldn't go there. No one else could agree on anything that was open at that time so we went to the Chinese food place. This time we were waiting in line and this guy was talking to the front door host and they got in an argument. The customer pulled out a knife and tried to stab the hosts laptop. He ended up electrocuting himself and falling over right in front of us. We sat down and I noticed that people were lining up by the kitchen again. I thought maybe its just a performance that they do every day here. I snuck over to listen to what they were saying but all I could hear was questions about if they had found someone yet. I was walking around the little halls around them in the kitchen area trying to hear more but people with big guns kept walking by. Then I heard the owner ask who wants the comfort death option and the knife guy came out and slit their throat if they chose that option. The owner came by and told us to find the cell with our phone numbers on it. We were walking around the prison area looking for phone numbers but they were only labeled with one number on them. I opened a few doors but the cells were already occupied. This girl that was in our group came up to me with an ice cream and I asked her how she found her number. I followed her to another area of the building that had a bunch of little shops. She told me this is why we're here and I noticed all of the shops were based on a point system. I was walking through one room and these prison guards with dogs came by. I was holding a handful of needles and was trying to walk away from them. They caught the girl next to me and I started running. The bridge to get back to the main part of the building was now a bouncy bridge and I dropped all of my needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment