Sunday, January 31, 2016

Castle slide. 1/31/16


 
We went into this house we were (I don’t remember who I was with) meeting some people and in the front lobby area there was a kitchen area with a little soda machine and coffee maker or something. We went into the back room with some guy and I had a piece of paper I had crumbled and needed to throw into the trash. I asked the guy if he had a trash can and he said there was one in the kitchen and I could go find it myself and do not worry I’m all alone here. I thought ok ill grab a drink while I’m in there. When I walked out of the door there was a long white hallway of rooms. It didn’t look the same as when I went through the first time.  I walked down the hall and looked into a couple of the rooms but they were all empty and white. I was trying to find the front room but I started getting really light headed and then I realized that the rooms were never ending and I thought I was getting drugged so I tried to run back to the room were the people were but I couldn’t remember how to get there. I was staring to pass out and I could feel my real life self sleeping but I was conscious with my eyes open and I could feel my entire body shutting down and freezing while lying in bed. I thought I was dying and my death in my dream was causing my death in real life. Somehow I made myself wake up for a second and then fell back asleep. There was a big party in Denton I was wanting to go to but for some reason I couldn’t go but we (still don’t know who I was with) went to the place that it was supposed to be at called the green house or something. It looked like a frat house in the middle of a lot of dry desert/ country type land and they were setting everything up and there were a bunch of colorful solo cups and burger patties in a big bowl but the party wasn’t for a couple of hours so they wouldn’t let me have a cheeseburger.  The girl was like its ok that you won’t be able to make it to the party we will be sad because they won’t get to know me and be friends or something. I don’t know how but all of a sudden I was at this giant mansion castle being trained to be a princess. It was the day before a big celebration and apparently the day before is a big deal because you pick out your outfits and go through the whole rehearsal. The shoes were really hard to walk in and I had to pick between a stack of fancy dresses. It was another celebration day already or something and I knew I was going to have to pick out a dress and stuff and I was thinking about if I liked this life better not ever being able to go out but having to go to fancy dinners and celebrations all the time. To get to my bedroom there was either a mile long windy staircase that I was terrified of or this ledge that you could walk across but if you fell if would be a mile down drop to the tile on the bottom floor. I kept taking the ledge because the windy stair case scared me too bad. At one point I was trying on outfits again and I was wearing a light pink sparkly shoe with a heel and on the other foot I had a similar light blue shoe but the sparkles were in a different area. I was trying to pick which one I was going to wear and the lady of the house gave me the dresses to try on. I was going to my room but to cross the ledge I sat there thinking about if I would survive if I fell off so I took my shoes off before I walked across. Some evil guy was trying to go to my bathroom but one of the guards popped out and he said he was the doctor in the room because my bathroom had a little medical table. The evil guy was trying to catch me but I ran into another room and started screaming. Some more guards came out and they were trying to shoot the guy but I was always in the middle. I was trying to duck so the evil guy wouldn’t shoot the guards through me. I ran to the spiral staircase and was nervous to go down it. The evil guy winked at me and said something like let’s make this look good and pushed me down it. Turns out when you just slide down it it’s a waterslide type stair case where a blue shield keeps you in the slide and little signs along the way said caution do not exit here. When I got to the bottom this group of tiny cartoon circus animals were packing up cleaning supplies. Apparently they were my secret imaginary friends that were with me from the beginning when I moved in there. They said they guess I’m not the cleaning lady of the castle anymore because I had finished cleaning already so they had to go home. Something else happened where I was sleeping and when I went to the bathroom everything was gross there were two plungers in the toilet and pee still in there and other things were messed up. Later when I went back to bed this gorilla jumped out of the bathroom and ran to the door and jumped around and opened it. Everyone was saying aww did you get stuck in there all night? It was the family’s pet gorilla. Someone was asking me what paper towels I wanted and there were normal white ones with blue decorations on it and there was a roll of hot pink ones with light blue balloons and elephants on it. I said I loved the hot pink ones and I wanted one to take back to my mom too. Later Morgan asked me if I wanted to go to Plano East with her to get some stickers. I wanted some stickers of a panther paw. We went and they were having a high school American Idol. All of the girls going up there to sing kept forgetting the words to the songs which were mostly slow R&B jams. The last girl to go sang kind of shitty but the whole audience knew the song and were singing along and dancing. Everyone was looking at me funny because I wasn’t singing but I had never heard that song before. I thought she might win but then they said and now the main band! I forgot the name but she was one of the members of the band. They were dancing and singing a real performance and morgan said she had seen them once when she was in California. I thought they really sucked and I didn’t like their music.

No comments:

Post a Comment