Tuesday, November 24, 2015

lucid light switch

( I had recently watched that movie Waking Life and in one scene this guy says to tell if your dreaming or not you should flip a light switch on and off because light levels don't change in dreams)

I was doing something dumb I think stirring a bowl of something when all of a sudden I realized I was dreaming so I thought to myself I should make the most of this time. I looked around and saw a light switch on the wall and remembered the movie. I stared flipping it on and off and I was freaking out because the light level was staying the same. I looked down a hallway right next to the light switch and there were other lights in other rooms all down the hall that were blinking when I would flip the switch but they would all stay on. At the very end of the hallway I saw one room with a light that was actually turning on and off. It scared me so bad I forgot I was dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment