Monday, October 19, 2015

bomb 10/17/15

I was walking around in front of a house in a neighborhood of really tall, narrow houses. I saw a possum and some other animal running around in the street and I thought it must be hungry or thirsty. I went inside and walked up a couple of flights of stairs to a kitchen. I opened the fridge but didn't recognize anything in there. I pulled out two soggy strawberries. I went out the back door with the strawberries in a glass dish and reminded myself to bring back the dish later. There were lots of plants around the stone stairs I was running down outside. When I got to the bottom it dropped off into this swimming pool. I set the dish down and jumped into the pool. There were a couple of other people with me but I can't remember what they looked like. One was an older Asian kid I think. I heard a whistle of something coming from the sky getting closer. I thought it was a bomb so I ducked under water and heard a huge explosion. When I came back up I heard screaming and heard another one coming down. I went back underwater and swam all the way to the bottom of the pool and took a deep breath before coming back up. I thought oh its so nice that I can breathe underwater in dreams but I didn't realize I was dreaming. I went back inside and I was helping this girl sort through papers in a box. She said she was trying to figure out who this guy was because he died in the explosions. She said to pull out any information that would be useful. I found a couple of cards and a picture album. I started flipping through photos of some guy and his family. I walked over to the other side of the room and saw Shawn laying on the ground. I ran over to hug him and he said his ears were still messed up from the bomb. I told him I was underwater when it happened. Someone ran up who was supposed to be his dad but it was some tall older Asian man. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and said he was so glad I'm ok but I didn't recognize who he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment