Saturday, October 3, 2015

infinate universe 10/1/15

Something happened and I was in the universe of layers of worlds in every direction. It looked kind of like a video game when I was jumping down to different levels. I remembered all the way at the end of all the layers on my left there was a wall with a rainbow on it. I thought I guess that must be the end of the universe so I started going there. I was sitting the the air controlling the direction I was flying with my mind. I flew full speed through all of these rooms that had no walls all the way to the one wall with the rainbow on it. I sat in front of it and looked at it for a while when this kid came up and started bugging me about what I was doing. He opened a door to the wall and behind it there was a yellow brick road leading into a forest. I got mad that we had opened the wall and started chasing him back through the rooms while punching him. I beat him up so bad his face was destroyed when we finally stopped in this house. I couldn't tell if it was a wedding or a birthday but a lot of my family was there walking around. I remember they were wearing a lot of brown and fall colors. I was sitting in the living room and some guy asked us if we wanted a line of coke. I was trying to chop up a line but it kept getting bigger and going all over the place. I told him I always have nightmares that when I try to do this the pile keeps getting bigger. This time it was turning into vegetables and I was chopping a huge pile of vegetables on the table.  Ashley walked into the room and I was trying to hide it but there was still a lot on the table. She thought it was just dusty and started brushing it of and I yelled nooooooo and told her what it really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment