Saturday, October 3, 2015

torture farm 10/3/15

The first few times I fell asleep I getting getting sucked into terrifying lucid dreams. I would be laying in bed trying to relax when I could feel myself getting pulled into dream state but definitely still awake. I would get overwhelmed with fear and feeling like something else was in the room and I could feel myself breathing heavily trying to signal to Shawn to wake me up. Since I knew I was just dreaming every time I would change the dream to something sex related. So I ended up just having a lot of really sexy lucid dreams in the first half of the night.

I was standing outside in a park and I turned all of the lights out and form third person saw myself lean back and say it was so I could turn this fountain light on. When I leaned back I could only see myself in the light of the moon so I was really pale and kind of glowing. I lit the top of this fountain with a torch. I was sitting in this fountain/ hot tub/ bath tub with Natalie Portman and some guy and we were all discussing in detail how we would start a new society from scratch and what exactly we would be thinking about as we were doing it. The water in the tub was glowing and changing colors. It started to get cold so I was putting more hot water in but I had to drain out some of the water that was already in there.

I was riding in Joshs car to a Halloween party. I was wearing a sparkly pink dress and I would have said it looked like Jessica Rabbit but Josh said I could wear that because it looked like pulp fiction. I asked if I could borrow his car and he said what other party could I be going to because I don't know anyone. I said I was going to go party hopping by myself. It was raining and I was driving through a lot of mud and it was really dark but then I realized all of these people were trying to escape from something. There was this farm at the end of the road that all of these people were running from. All of a sudden I was in the farm and there were all of these rooms that people were getting tortured in. I went through one of the vents in the ceiling and met up with some other people trying to escape. We kept making it back to the one maze in the back room that led to a garden. Every time we would make it outside and through the garden we would be back in the same room. We went back up into the ceiling and it was now like an elevator. you couldn't ride on it too long though or you would get crushed at the top by these spikes on the ceiling. We were standing in there and the elevator dropped. Everyone standing on the metal beams in between lived everyone else fell to their death. The three of us on the beams decided to tie ourselves to the beams so we can sleep and not get crushed or fall. Some how it was back to the scene on the road in the rain where people were running through the mud trying to escape. People kept dying all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment