Sunday, October 4, 2015

because thats how you get ants 10/4/15

Tim came over to hang out with me and Shawn and he started going through my pictures on my phone to see some of the pictures we took in Europe. I was worried that he was going to find a naked picture of me or something and my dress started falling off. We got to a picture of us floating some river in Wales. All of a sudden we were actually there and we were waiting to get on the tubes to float. Somehow Tim was there too but he didn't have a floaty since he wasn't originally in the picture. He kept saying it was only 15 dollars to get a tube but I kept trying to tell him it was euros. We had our phones with us because Shawn was taking a video and pictures but I said we should leave them so they don't get wet. He got out to put the stuff away but I realized I still had all of my clothes on. Tim was standing way to close to me so I got out and walked over to where the lockers and changing rooms were. I was trying to stuff my purse in a locker but it was too big. The jacket I was wearing got stuck in my swimsuit bottoms so I had to pull it out. This girl started throwing my stuff in the locker on the ground and I realized you had to have a key for them and buy it from the vending machine. I told her to hold on let me get my stuff out don't just throw it on the ground. I realized though that it was 50 pence to get a key. All of my stuff kept falling all over the ground and I was trying to pick it all up. I didn't think I had any euros left because we had just walked in from a picture but then I thought about how everything in the past when the picture was actually taken would change now that Tim was there and it wasn't the same as the first time. I dropped my jewelry under a table and was trying to pick it up. I found another ring that wasn't mine but I was going to keep it. I kept having to squeeze by this lady and when I crawled back out from under the table I was surprised I got out because it was such a small space. Some how I was in a hotel with Shawn and he told me to look at this picture on his phone and I said which one and he said it just brings back such memories. I started scrolling through but I didn't recognize any of the pictures I was seeing of me. There were some where I was trying on different colored wigs and others of my by a pool. A video started playing and it was me in some guys hotel room with Morgan and we were really drunk. We were pouring this green goop stuff on ourselves and the were pouring buckets of alcohol onto us. They were also dumping buckets of alcohol off of the balcony on to drunk girls down at the pool. The video kept going and these guys were making us do weirdly sexual things like fitting condoms of water into our mouth or sitting on their laps or something. There was one girl already passed out on the floor. They were all taking our clothes off and the video stopped. I was trying to find it again to show Shawn and I realized I was in the same room that everything had happened. I asked Morgan where Shawn went and she said she didn't know. I found him sitting on the couch and I was asking him when he took this video but I couldn't find it again. I couldn't remember if I had just found it on his phone or my phone. I was scrolling through the videos on his phone and there was one of a bunch of people on the beach. This girl was jumping up and down and her boobs were really bouncy. She fell over and I pulled her shirt off. All of these people at the beach were watching. Morgan screamed and I looked up and there was beer all over her wall. Shawn said oh no the ants are getting in. I looked and there were ants crawling all over her wall drinking the beer. I felt like I got bit a bunch of times and I started feeling them crawling in my hair. I jumped up and started scratching my head trying to shake them out of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment