Tuesday, October 13, 2015

flood 10/13/15

I was driving my moms old giant van and the brakes weren't working very well. I was speeding through a neighborhood trying to stop and I was swerving though people walking their dogs but every dog walker had two of the same breed of dog each that they were walking around. I squeezed past these cars on either side of the road and came across a cul de sac and tried to make a u turn but the steering wheel didn't have powered steering and it barely made it to a full stop. People were talking about the world about to flood and Shawn and my brothers went to Walmart to pick up supplies to build a boat but they said they settled on this blow up floaty boat instead. I wondered how big Noahs boat must have been and I thought it must be impossible to fit all of the animals on. It started flooding and I was on a bus with the floaty. I thought there is no way this floaty is going to be big enough for everything. I was mixing some hair dye at this cabin and I started to put this red color in my hair but this lady came up and started getting mad at me saying she had it just perfect before. I looked at the color I was mixing and it was a dark blue. I couldn't decide where to put it in my hair. I started putting it on this ladys hair and I asked her if she wanted me to color all of her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment