Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Escape 10/10/15

I was in a house but somehow I knew I was dreaming. When I went to the back room this really sick pale almost skeletal old lady would walk out and say oh I hope you don't have the disease I have, so I was afraid to go to the section of the house where her room was. I was in the front living area of the house and I saw Shawn. I walked over and was nervous to tell him that this was a dream because I didn't want that to wake myself out of it. I whispered in his ear that he's not going to believe me but this is a dream. Nothing happened but he looked at me funny. I got too excited and started to yell at everyone this is a dream! I woke up and looked around but I was in the same room. I was relieved and thought to myself I guess I'm still dreaming. My phone screen was shattered but I didn't mind because I knew I was dreaming. I started inspecting everything looking at things really close to see if they changed or if I could change them. I wanted to go outside but I remembered I had never left this house. I went back to the area where the old lady slept and she said out saying again oh I hope you don't have the disease I have. I ran past her to where her room was and held my breath. Her and this little man started chasing me. I rolled out of a half open window and started sprinting through a garden. I thought since I am dreaming I should be able to fly. I jumped up and started hovering above the garden and made it over the fence. I started going higher and higher. (usually when I'm flying in a dream its more swimming motions through the air) I would swim a little higher up and then lose confidence and sink back down a little. Somehow I fell and I thought when I land I'm going to die and I wonder if that means I'm going to die in real life or just wake up. I landed back in that house and I knew I was in a lot of trouble and was hoping there was no punishment for escaping. Somehow I escaped again the same way and flew even further this time. I ran in to Morgan a little farther out in a field area. I was telling her it's so cool because were dreaming and we can fly and do whatever we want! I started teaching her how to fly. I was practicing different flying techniques while taking detailed mental notes of exactly how the sky looked and the ground when I was flying and the scenery in the distance. I remember seeing a couple of towns in the horizon and thought about how different both of them were. One of them had a more medieval skyline. I thought why do I always use such ridiculous swimming motions when I fly I should just be able to float/hover anywhere I want to go. Using my mind I floated all the way up in to space but came back down to soar in between the clouds and the upper atmosphere so I could see everything in all directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment