Tuesday, September 8, 2015

12 coins 9/8/15

I was in a school building and was trying to figure out how to wear my backpack over my coat because it was all bulky. There were vampires that were trying to attack people and this guy told me the spell to keep them away. I needed to get 12 coins in my coat pocket and be wearing it when I recited the spell. I was showing him all of the different kinds of coins I had with me. It was hard to get my coat and my back pack on and this vampire was coming at me. I kept screaming the power of Christ compels you because I couldn't remember the spell. I was at Thomas' house picking out paint brushes to paint with. He was getting impatient that I was taking so long picking out the colors. I was going to paint something on the ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment