Wednesday, September 23, 2015

sex slave 9/23/15

I was sitting in a room full of people that were sitting in chairs asleep and these aliens I can't remember what they looked like or if I could even see them but they were doing something to our brains and our dreams and I remembered what Jacob said about certain aliens feed off fear so I kept sending thought messages around the room saying I love you to every alien and sending feelings of peace to cover the room.

I was laying in bed with Shawn, and Thomas came by and asked us if we had seen this cartoon movie about a black nazi named Ari Guospo... I can't remember how it was spelled but it looked something like that. I wanted to stay up and watch it but Shawn was going to sleep and I got frustrated because I wasn't tiered.

I was in France again and we had rented a car for a few days. We were hanging out with Adrian and we were getting ready to fly back to America. We were walking and had to go up this street that was on a huge hill. Adrian asked if it would be easier to ride bikes up the hill. I remembered that we had rented that car and had to take it back anyways. We were going to a hotel where we would go to the airport from. Adrian was riding with us and I asked him how he was going to get back to his house? I thought well then he can take the car back on the way home. We got to the hotel and there were a lot of people waiting for us, some family and people from my old church. We were trying to pack up and I was worried about what time we needed to go to the airport. There were two groups of people flying back one was me and Shawn and the other was my brother Josh and some of his friends. His plane left later in the day so they weren't so worried about packing and had just started making dinner. I didn't know if the plane left at 7 or 9 and I was having a really hard time looking it up. I saw two shot glasses in the kitchen and Shawn was walking out so I asked him if he had taken a shot. He said yes and I said why wasn't I invited! I asked him who he took a shot with because this other girl from church was also in the kitchen so I got kind of jealous. I got distracted by this shelf in one of the bedrooms with a bunch of tiny bottles of oil. I was looking for lavender or tea tree but there were only things I've never heard of. I had a big bag of candy and wanted to take it on the plane with me but I remembered I can't take food on it so I wanted to dump it in one of the suitcases so I could check it through.
     I was back at my parents old house and I was still packing but I was confused as to why I needed to go get on the plane for 20 hours when I was already home. I was wearing a dress and I decided to pack the most comfortable outfit I own for the plane ride. I was searching through a big pile of my clothes.
     I was at an AFI concert with Morgan and we were sitting right next to the guy from type o negative and we were both scooting closer trying to nonchalantly hit on him. The band had just started playing and I was worried because it was already 8:00 and I had to be at the airport at 9:00. Somehow I had scooted too close to him to where it was really obvious. He said hows it going and I almost passed out. The scene jumped to a week later where I was having a flashback to a facebook message conversation that we had where he had sent me a picture of his awesome expensive gothic house and I said something really stupid back like nice scary face statues or something. I was in his house and he was saying he was sick and going to sleep. Immediately I thought oh man hes one of these guys that just pretends to be sick all of the time and as he was walking away I noticed how fat he was getting. He asked his butler if he was going to go to sleep early too and I thought oh man and hes gay and I didn't even notice. The butler sounded irritated when he said no he wants to stay up later this time. He asked me and I said no I'm not sleepy yet and he got mad and came back out to sit on his giant chair that might have been a throne. His house was gorgeous with all kinds of gothic architecture and statues and trinkets. Anyways so he called me over to his chair and snapped his fingers for the butler to bring him a drink and I noticed I was wearing a really goofy ugly white maid outfit with poofy sleeves, not even a sexy maid outfit. I started making out with the butler because I guess the guy liked watching that or something. He called me over and forced me to sit in his lap. He pulled out his dick and it was really funny because it was triangle shaped but he started playing with me and then just left. I was so mad I said what the fuck I'm leaving you can't just leave me hanging like that. He said that's what I get for not being a good enough servant he just wanted to leave it there for later. I left and I was worried that he was going to try to stop me but he didn't. Shawn picked me up and asked if I was ready to go to the airport. I was laughing on the way trying to tell him about the triangle shaped penis but he said he didn't want to know about things like that. There was a huge line of parked cars on the service road that seemed like they were waiting in traffic but no one was in them. I said I needed to take care of something so I started masturbating. I accidentally squirted all over his car so much I was afraid I got my comfy clothes for the airport wet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment