Saturday, September 12, 2015

burglar hat 9/12/15

I was in Africa with my mom and we were trying to get to the exit interview to see if we qualified to leave the country. I remembered that I had an ecstasy pill in my purse that Morgan had givin me. I had tried to blend it in with my cough drops but I knew I wouldn't be able to take it on the airplane. We were leaving the next day so I asked my mom if it would be a bad idea to go on the plane rolling because I didn't want to waste it and throw it out. We were in a small room taking a questionnaire on if we had anything we were not supposed to have and such with a bunch of guards in the room. I was in a mobile home with Shawn house sitting for his friends and all of these cockroaches kept coming out. We kept trying to spray them and vacuum them up but they kept coming back and getting in my hair. The door was unlocked and all of these drunk people walked in. I was screaming at them to get out but they wouldn't and they kept going to the kitchen to try to find food. I offered them a cup of tea so I could call the cops and keep them there until the cops showed up so they could deal with them. They were being pretty rude saying things like hows that tea coming along. I put four small cups of water in this really weird microwave that had metal racks inside. I couldn't get my phone to dial 911. We weren't sure where we were going to be staying after that and I was trying to pack all of my stuff up. I was going to make meatloaf at either Shawns parents or my grandmas house because it was my brothers birthday. I was in a different house I think it was my dads and these people showed up to the door saying they were a moving company. I saw through the eyes of one of the guys with them and he had a hat recording device that was hooked up to these glasses that was highlighting paths and valuable objects in the house to come back and steal later. I was myself again and I knew what they were up to so I went to the car with a couple of peppers to call the cops and keep my eye on those people. I was pretending to chop the peppers in the car while watching to see where they went. My phone wasn't dialing 911 again and they were starting to leave. I guess it worked because they got stopped around the corner and were running shaking their fist at me like they knew I did it and they would come back later for revenge or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment