Tuesday, September 29, 2015

19th century devil 9/29/15

I went camping with a few people but it was one of the guys that was with us bachelor party. I had some black cherry vodka and Morgan and Heidi couldn't drink it because they kept throwing it up so I had to drink the whole bottle by myself. My family showed up in the morning and we were trying to find a place to camp. It turned into a pool party in a cabin and everyone one from Denton was there. I tried to say hi to L but she ignored me. Then minutes later she came up and gave me a big hug. Some guy was asking me why the guy had his bachelor party there last night and I told him not everyone can afford the strip club. I said the guy wanted to save his money to get fucked up at the honey moon but the guy I was talking to just shook his head. I was sitting in a pool chair by the pool and Jaiden ran over but he knocked over a kids basketball hoop that was filled with fruit. All of the fruit fell into the pool. He grabbed me and said he wanted this to be real so bad there no way it can be. I looked at him and touched his hair and knew it couldn't be real because he cut his hair and I jumped into the pool to grab the fruit. I picked up three apples but couldn't get the orange or the plum. I walked to where the bunk beds were and this little alien that was kind of grasshopper shaped came up and took the form of a little man. He asked if he could read his newspaper in the room and I told him check out was at 11 so he can stay until we have to leave but asked him what his get away plan was because he was not supposed to be there. He pointed at the ceiling and there was a board he could move to get out that way. I looked outside the window and there was a group of about 20 of the little grasshopper aliens in a field with a bunch of people surrounding them and praying it looked like to them. All of a sudden this strange white crystal looking thing zapped all of the people and they died. The aliens started feeding off of the dead people. I saw someone with Jaidens short hair with a pink streak in it in the pile of dead people and thought a few minutes ago in the pool was the last time I ever saw him alive.
     I was at a house and there was a concert/ festival going on outside. Shawn and his friends were already out there so I was trying to hurry and find something to wear. I wanted to look really cool in case I saw someone I knew. Everything looked really dorky and I kept changing. I put on this white trash bag t-shirt that had a funny face on it but no one noticed the funny face they just noticed that it was a trash bag so I was trying to take it off but it got stuck. I asked this big lesbian if she wanted to take my shirt off because I was stuck and she got really excited and said yes. When I finally went outside the whole crowd was gone. I saw a few people towards the back of where the concert grounds were so I walked over. There was a group of about 3 or 4 people sitting on the ground meditating or praying so the other group of rough looking misfits told me to be quiet. I asked them what happened to the party and I opened a beer. Music started playing again and people started to show up again. I said yay after party but I went inside to look for my friends. When I was inside I started looking though different rooms but the rooms were disappearing. I would open a door and there would be just a wall or and empty room. I remembered that Satan messes with people who are spiritual or are close to God.  A song popped into my head and I sang it out loud but I cant remember it now. It was something about the closer you are to him that's when the trouble begins but when you get far your nothing and don't matter anymore or something I don't know. I was running to the living room of the house where I knew my family and things were. I was trying to find a notebook to write down my song before everything disappeared or was changed. I ran into the room where my family was talking to this man with a top hat that looked at me directly in the eyes and I knew it was him that was changing everything. Everything was very 19th century looking even the ladies were wearing the poofy dresses and such. I grabbed what I thought was a notebook but it was my personal address book. I thought if I keep it in my hand then it wont get changed and I will have a record of who I actually knew and who they were. I looked down at a hymn on the piano that said "a day in a life in heaven" but when I blinked it had changed to "an eternity in hell" I ran to the gift shop on the other side of the room but things were disappearing left and right. I thought I could catch him if I couldn't find a note book by saying what kind of gift shop doesn't have notebooks he is obviously making things disappear. At that point someone handed me a notebook but I forgot why I needed it because out of the back door I saw it was flooding a blood red brownish color. There was an ocean that color in the distance.
     I was at a dinner table with some people still in 19th century and I was making a pot lock breakfast with eggs with vegetables in them, rice and beans mush, I asked everyone if they wanted pancakes and bacon and they said yes. I said I was trying to use all of the left over food from a party my family had that morning. Some kid at the table that looked like Danikan had put all of the eggs in a pan but they were uneven so I was annoyed. The eggs were all piled up on top of each other so they were growing really tall so I shook them around and they evened out on the pan to make fried eggs but they were not spaced out right. I was trying to get a bacon pan ready but there was too much grease in the pan so I was trying to dump half of it out in another pan. The bacon I had was in the shape and size of sun dresses. I was upset that I could only fit three on the pan at a time but then I was confused as to why they were bacon dresses and then they were regular bacons again. My aunt walked in and was talking to my mom about her financial situation. She told her she must have been upset when I made all of the food because she can't afford it. My mom said she could when my aunt was living there. My aunt said well I'm back but I don't think my mom wanted her to be. My dad looked outside and said oh no hes back and asked me if I remembered the blank license plates. I remembered the man from earlier had blank license plates too. He said he thinks that the guy across the street is also in front of the house. I looked and it was this mime that was wearing a striped outfit but the stripes were orange and green and black. He said that he had heard a lady scream and a dog barking in the front of the house and he thought it was at that guy. I looked on the kitchen buffet table and there was an orange, green, and black striped outfit laying there. I started getting nervous and looked outside and saw an ocean in the background and remembered the flood and saw a vision of an orange and red storm in the clouds with a black eye in the center. Some girl at the table said at least hes pretty cute. Then someone else said no the cutest guy was Jonny Depp and I looked at her funny because I knew we were in the 19th century and Jonny Depp was supposed to be in the future. I thought what if he was a vampire and had really been alive in this time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment