Thursday, September 10, 2015

body shots 9/10/15

I was at Shawns parents house with him and Jeremy and Morgan and we got so drunk we passed out on the kitchen floor. My mom was showing me a magazine and asked me if I knew what light pink fishnet leggings meant. I was at this big party and Jaiden told me to go find a partner because he was busy. I had a big wad of blue taffy in my mouth that I was using to color my lips. I went to the bathroom to spit it out. I spit it out all over the counter and it was all stuck in my mouth. My lips were so swollen and my mouth was blistered and hurt so back. I rolled up the taffy which was now more like putty and there was a huge ball of it, and put it on the counter. These two lesbian girls came up to me and were asking me about the ball of putty saying how cool it was. I knew they wanted it so I just left it in the bathroom for them to find. I walked into a room and locked the door. There was a guy sleeping that I knew had a girlfriend. I crawled into the bed with him and I said "don't do it man don't do it man" and then asked him if I just read his mind. He said yes but then started to take my clothes off anyways. He poured a shot of strawberry liquor into my belly button and then drank it. I could feel it seeping through my belly button and into my body. In video game style I saw a list of liquor shots he had and I was going to pick which one I wanted next. I saw weed vodka and maple syrup and a few other flavors that looked good. We had sex and I was glad there was a party going on outside the door because I kept screaming. The next day I was looking for my phone to text Morgan because I wanted to tell her about my awesome night. I picked up a phone off of the couch and started texting but I noticed they were real buttons and it couldn't be my phone. A few people were calling my phone trying to find it and I found it across the room by a computer. I smoked a bowl and the people I was with wanted to know if I had time to smoke another before I had to go to dinner with Morgan. The guys blonde girlfriend came in and she was giving everyone a lecture on doing things with other people when they are in a relationship. I looked in the mirror and I had a braid in the front of my hair and the rest of my hair was in a braid behind my head. Morgan was already there but then this huge swarm of mosquitoes flew in the house. Morgan and I screamed and ran to hide under a sheet by the bed. I asked her if they would bite us through the sheet and she said she didn't think so. When the mosquitoes stopped I grabbed my bag and three Polaroid pictures off of the dresser in the room and  we ran to get to a restaurant for dinner. I was confused why we ended up going to the most expensive place in town. I remembered going there with my dad the week before. There was a big Christmas tree in the main lobby. I walked outside and a group from church was walking in. I had two presents for Morgan because I was afraid she was going to be mad at me when I told her my story. One had purple tissue paper and the other pink I looked into the present because I forgot what I got her. It was a gift bag of candy. I saw Heidi walking by and I asked her if she wanted to come to dinner too. I felt bad because I didn't have a present for her. I was sitting at a dinner table with all of these people I used to go to church with. The supervisor lady massaged the back of my neck in a way that seemed like she felt sorry for me that I was there and not talking to anyone. I was eating a huge plate of food and these girls with a pound of makeup on were gossiping. This girl got a picture from someone but it wasn't a very good. I remembered that one of the pictures I had grabbed earlier was of her so I took it out of my purse and gave it to her. It was a picture of her in front of a tall building and apparently it was really meaningful because she started crying. The lad sitting next to me whispered that the picture was supposed to be a surprise for something. I said I know that now I didn't know it was so special. I felt bad for ruining the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment