Monday, September 7, 2015

labor day party 9/7/15

I was trying to clean up moms apartment for a labor day party. I slept too late and she started finishing cleaning up. A couple of her friends came over and they seemed really bored. I went to the store to get some beer but it was snowing and icy. I drove by these cops that said to make sure I get out of there by 9:00. All of a sudden I was in this park area and it was an adventure hike through this woodsy area. It took me too long to complete the course and the weather was getting worse. Hyde ran out of a house and slipped on this wooden bridge. He was barely hanging on and Shawn grabbed his paws and pulled him up but dislocated one of the puppys shoulders. We made it back to the car and went back to the party. My mom said they were going to go back over to her friends house where the good beer was at. At some other point I was looking at all of these naked pictures on my computer. My sister wanted to see what I was looking at and I wouldn't let her. My brother had to stop by a funeral and I was asking him if he wanted to stay for the whole thing or just sit in the back and leave early. We never actually went but I imagined the two scenarios in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment