Monday, September 7, 2015

Giant bookstore 9/6/15

I was in a giant bookstore which I think was the opera house bookstore in denton. I was looking at all of these tiny books. I wanted to buy one in every language. There was one book that was written in a yarn language. It was really colorful. I found a secret set of stairs that led up and down. I went up first. The flooring wasn't that stable. There was a secret collection of really old books. The whole area felt really spooky. There was one room in the back that was full of really old furniture but the whole room was falling apart.There were a few ways to get back down the stairs one was a set of broken stairs and another was a slide. I went downstairs to order a beer. I took it to an outside table to finish. I went to this department store where morgan was visiting her boyfriend. She was tanning naked inside under an umbrella while her boyfriend was taking pictures. I tried to take a secret picture on my phone but I think she caught me. Me and her were all of a sudden back at the book store in a bathtub naked drinking tropical frozen drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment