Wednesday, September 9, 2015

kidnappers 9/9/15

I was staying in a hotel/bed and breakfast with three people I have never seen before. They were blonde younger guys with 90s haircuts. I knew that the person staying next door was up to no good and I was scared to leave the room because I didn't want him to see me. He was an older man that I knew was kidnapping people. I went for a ride on a city roller coaster with the guys I was staying with. They got a video recording from the guy staying next door that he had kidnapped my roommates and was torturing them. I was wondering how this was possible because they were sitting right next to me. They said that they had left decoys in the room and we needed to get back. I looked at the video recording and saw three guys knocked out and tied up in the room with a couple of old guys walking around setting things up. They looked very similar to the guys I was with but definitely not them. We went back to the room and we were trying to come up with a plan to kill the  main guy. I saw a scoop of vanilla ice cream on the ground that I remembered dropping there the week before. I took a bite of it and was surprised it was still frozen. I got grossed out that I had taken a bite of week old ice cream on the floor and spit it out. I looked out the window and it was snowing. I saw two guys that looked the same in sort of medieval armor outfits walking toward this small tower next door. The sun went down and I noticed that with the light on in our room you could see everything happening in there from the small tower next door. I was trying to remember if I had done anything embarrassing in the past few days that they could have seen. At that point I walked over to the other side of the room where there was a toilet out in the middle of the room. I tried to poop but I missed the toilet and laid two huge dumps right in front of it. Shawns parents showed up and were trying to take us out to dinner but I was so worried about the guy next door. Somehow we busted him and it was really intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment