Saturday, September 19, 2015

Eternal death rooms 9/19/15

I was at my moms old house and we ran out of apple cider so I said I would go to the store to get some more. I went to a really big mall and I'm not sure how long I was there but I noticed that everyone there was mall zombies. Everyone that worked there was trying to get the customers to stay forever. They kept trying to talk to me and I started to run out of the mall. I didn't even pay for the beer I had which I noticed that I had already drank three of. I jumped in the car with my two friends and sped away.
I was in this house/hotel with hundreds of rooms and in each room there was a different spooky mystery story happening on repeat for forever. I stopped in one room and these people were playing a game where you roll a dice and depending on which number you got (odd or even) meant if you were pure or not. If you rolled a 14 then you were automatically unpure and had to stick your self with a needle and if you bled clear you were pure and if you bled red then you were not. Any time you rolled an unpure number you had to test yourself with the needle. A family of three people showed up and they were considered super human or something because they had all rolled a 14 and bled clear. Something happened and one of them bled red. I was looking at a picture and someone was asking what it looked like and it was one of those optical illusion pictures that depending on how you looked at it, it looked like something different. If you looked at it one way it was the earth and a cross with light coming out of it as a bridge to space. If you looked at it another way it was a demon eating something that looked like mountains. I saw it a third way but the guy showing the picture didn't believe me that it could be seen a third way so he kept scrolling through other pictures and I wanted him to go back so I could show him but I couldn't find the picture again. I went to another room and there was a lady vacuuming. Forever. There was a murder mystery going on in another room where a guy was smoking a lot of cigars. I went to the main part of the house/hotel and saw a room with a bunch of people watching TV. I looked off of the balcony and there was a huge conference hall full of thousands of people watching TV. Forever. I went to another room and Ferris Beuler was arranging some green refrigerator magnets into sentences that didn't make sense. He was laughing hysterically about how he didn't understand what they meant. I went to a different room and there were two tiny cross trinkets and I grabbed them. Someone came down the hall and they had bright red eyes so I thought they were a vampire. I held the cross up and the person exploded. More people kept coming down the hall with glowing red eyes so I held the crosses up and caught the light to reflect it like a laser towards the "vampires". They kept exploding all over the hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment