Monday, September 14, 2015

painting the elements 9/14/15

I was looking at a photo that took up my whole eyesight and some of it was blurry. It was a painting of a side of a mountain and a trail going up the side through some woods. I cleared up the blurry parts with my finger and saw a house in the top left corner of the picture. Then it turns out I was looking at the scene through a window and this group of girls came out of the house and started walking down the trail. I recognized one as my daughter and started feeling really sad. She was about 12 or 13 in this picture. I went out to a van with Shawn and the girl came up to the car and got in. When I saw her my eyes started watering because I had not seen her in so long and I told her I had really missed her. She was about 16 or 17 now and was blonde with curly hair. She started crying too and said she really missed me. My mom was in the car and asked us if we wanted to go get a hair cut at the mall together. I texted my mom to ask her if she was sure she could pay for it.
     We got to the mall and I went down to the bottom floor and heard that Elon Musk was letting people take a picture with him for 5$ each. I was freaking out I was so excited but I didn't have anything to wear. Some girl let me borrow a dress and I decided just to wear my normal sandals because maybe the feet wouldn't be in the picture. I was trying to change so fast while people were waiting in line to take a picture but I couldn't change fast enough and he walked away right when I got my shoe on. I started walking though the building trying to find him to see if he had time to take just one last picture. I walked into this room where a bunch of really smart good looking scientists were hanging out drinking punch. Everyone was freaking out that I was there and pretending to laugh at everything I said because they "thought I was so funny and clever". Aj walked in and I flipped him off with a "bing" sound effect. Everyone laughed and was saying oh shes so cute did you hear the funny sound effect. I said whats the deal how does every one here know me?! Someone said oh its because of what you said to the head of the department in your speech last week. I said "oh that bitch??". Everyone laughed again. I walked down a hallway in the back of the room to see if I could find Elon. I ran into my brother Josh in the hallway and he said he had just came from Elons office because he wanted to know what the big deal was. I said holy crap will you show me where it is and bring your camera to take a picture. He said we were going to have to go all the way to the bottom floor of the mall. Some how I was back in the mall and I dropped my clothes on the escalator. I was trying to pick them up before the end of the elevator ride (which was a really long way down about four stories) but I was too slow and kept dropping things while this guy behind me was counting down and I fell at the end of it. I dropped my clothes but I was right outside of the door where my moms hotel room was. I told her I was just dropping off some clothes.
     I was looking at another painting photo and this time it was a forest scene with a river and it was raining. Josh was crossing the river and held on to a log. It was raining so hard I thought it was going to flood and Josh was going to float away. My mom was standing next to me and we were trying to tell Josh to hurry and cross before it got too bad. I started smearing around the paint on the picture and the weather started changing. I made less water but then the colors started smearing so it turned into a huge river of mud. I threw the picture away and I heard a voice that said you control it with your hands now. I thought really hard and swung my arm around and the mud disappeared and it was back to just water. I lifted my hands up and the water flew into the sky. It started falling back down on us when I dropped my hands though so I kept throwing my hands up saying water fly away forever into space.
     I was walking up a mountain with a few people and we stopped half way because someone wanted to check out this side cave that was in the shape of a skull. There were five places of interest that we wanted to stop at on this mountain. At the top there was a hidden house, a burned down house, another cave, and then a couple more hidden places back down the mountain. I said lets start at the top and go back down. We went up to the burned house and were walking around it. When we got through to the other side there was a house with a light on inside. I saw someone sitting in a chair facing the other direction and I told everyone to shh and lets not go there. We started going back when all of these guys in swat team type black armor started coming out and shooting at us. I ran down the mountain and hid behind some branches. I saw them snipe one of my friends from a distance while a couple of other people ran up to them thinking they were here to help us because some one was shooting. They didn't know that it was them that were shooting at everyone.
     I was sitting in bed at my moms old house watching an episode of Star Trek when my alarm went off meaning it was time to go to church. I was upset because it was a two hour episode and I was only halfway through it. I went downstairs and mom was making breakfast sausage. She asked me why I have to go on such dangerous missions and I said well it doesn't matter anyways because this is a dream. She looked really confused and then I woke up.
   I was across the street from the church and Shawn put a trash bag poncho on Hyde so he could walk along side of the car in the rain while we drove across the street. When we got there I was sitting outside of a Sunday school room and I felt these spikes poking out of my leg. I pulled one out and it was a long wood skewer that are used on kabobs. I kept pulling out more and blood was getting everywhere. I figured it was from when I was hiding in the branches on the mountain. I counted how many skewers I had just pulled out of my leg and there were about 60. It grossed me out so much I decided I didn't want to go to the service I just wanted to go home and lay down. I heard someone talking about how they had used me as an example of who not to be like in a Sunday school lesson a couple weeks ago.
     I was riding with this old lady to this mans house in the middle of the country with my brothers. We got there and he was this super flamboyant rich older man that was trying to impress the old lady who was supposed to be my mom but she wasn't. He gave us all ice cream and he had a ton of different flavors so I got a rainbow mixture of a few kinds. He asked us if we wanted a drink before we went out to dinner and I said yes so he told me to go make them. He told me to make Paul a caramel apple crown drink. I went to his kitchen and couldn't find any liquor only a bunch of unmarked glass bottles in a bunch of different refrigerator cabinets. I went back to ask him where they were and he said they were all hooked up to an electric drink mixer. It was a circular device with all of these bottles hooked up to it and a button in the middle. We went out to the car and the lady asked us what we really thought about the guy and if we didn't like him we would leave right away. I said I thought he was a prick and stuck up so she said "ok wait in the car and I will go tell him goodbye". The car started driving away and I was in the passenger seat but it was backwards like a European car. It started rolling towards an intersection in the street and I was trying to steer the car while trying to jump into the driver seat to hit the brakes.
     I was in this giant thrift store watching the place for the owner while they were out of town. I was trying on different clothes and I was wondering if there were any cameras if I was going to take a couple of things. There were cameras in the front of the shop. This lady came up with this blue sparkly dress and asked me to try it on to see if it fit. She asked me about my selections that I had picked out for myself and I said I had been in a pencil skirt mood lately. I went to try on the dress but it was too small and the longer I messed with it in the mirror the smaller it got and the bigger my butt seemed. All of a sudden I was in a dressing room with a bunch of people getting ready for a church play. I wasn't in the play I was just a stagehand so when it was over everyone was out eating a buffet and the girl who was in charge but younger than me said I had to vacuum the whole place before I could eat. I asked her if I could at least fix a plate before they started putting the food up and she let me but she was pissed about it. I was trying to write on another plate "don't throw away" but I couldn't write anymore and I couldn't spell. They brought out an ice cream buffet and I was hoping to get done before it all melted. I was looking for Josh to tell him to help clean up so he didn't get in trouble. Dr. Scott came up and asked if we had finished cleaning and I said well none of us have even eaten yet so we're all working slowly. He said everyone can go home no one needs to stay and clean and the boss girl got so mad she stormed out. I saw him vacuuming and I took the vacuum and tried to help but everything kept flying out of it. A huge pile of rocks came out of it and I was trying to mess with the setting to fix it. My mom came up again and she said lets use a pulley system to get these rocks and piles of dirt out. I was sitting with her and my brothers and sister outside under a pavilion at a park. We had a bunch of different beers and mixers and I was making a trashcan beer special for each person.

No comments:

Post a Comment