Monday, September 21, 2015

videos 9/21/15

I was driving through a town and ran across a buckees bar/ gas station and I remembered going there before. All of a sudden I remembered living on the beach with my mom and her friend for months a long time ago.
I was watching a video on my phone that someone had taken at a house with me and a few friends. It was really creepy because we were doing evil witch crafty things. I was watching the video and I saw myself being recorded saying something that I would never say in real life and was wondering if I was black out drunk in the video. I kept rewinding it to watch myself saying something and I was so confused telling the person I was with that I would never say something like that in real life. I thought it must be a video that someone recorded and turned it into a movie later without telling anyone. I kept trying to remember the person who recorded the video. Then I was in a theater class in school watching a movie about an alternate version of snow white in a different language. There was a preview for the movie with a bunch of french girls in a city taking their clothes off in the street. I said wow they can get away with a lot more over there with media rules. I was in the movie and all of these creepy scenes were playing through. It was half black and white and the color was slowly starting to get painted in. I was sitting tied up on a mine shoot tunnel cart with someone else. It was like a disney ride with a bunch of wax figure scenes set up along the ride. We rode through different rooms of things going on. At some point the movie was over and I was looking for the second movie of that which was a cinderella black and white movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment