Tuesday, September 8, 2015

rave party

me and morgan and shawn got tickets to a huge rave. I went to the bathroom with morgan and when we came back type o negative was playing on a big screen. Shawn was not where we left him so we decided to walk around. We took some ex and walked into this private bar. It was really colorful and the drugs started kicking in. I was feeling so good. I knew I was dreaming for a bit because I kept thinking to myself I didn't know I could feel drugs when I'm asleep. We walked back to the main rave and everyone was taking their clothes off. I really wanted to participate but I thought that I would get a ticket for public indecency. Every one was naked crowd surfing so morgan and I held hands and jumped in. I lost morgans hand and started freaking out telling everyone I have to go find her. People kept trying to pull my clothes off but I jumped out of the crowd to go search the place for her. I walked into a hotel room and found shawn. I asked him where he had been and he said he started a company with this girl named something I cant remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment