Saturday, September 26, 2015

Jealous in Germany 9/26/15

I was waiting for Shawn to get home from work and I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up it was about 7:30 pm. He got home and I asked him if he just got off but he said he had been off work since 2:30 but had gone to a co-workers house afterwards and took some ecstasy. I asked him who all was over there and if he brought any back. He said yes but he looked like Baker now.  I was still mad for some reason. I said forget this I'm leaving. I went to grab a bag of clothes and told him I would come back to get the rest of my stuff sometime next week. I left and then I was in a small town in the middle of nowhere. I think it was a family thing and I asked Morgan if she wanted to go get a beer from the town bar. I went to the bar and there were a few sad old people there. I ordered a huge mug of beer and sat down and I noticed uncle John same in and sat down at the bar. Morgan said she had to go change real quick but she never came back so I finished my beer and left. I finally found her down the street and she said she forgot because she was dealing with stuff with her suitcase. I went to a different more crowded bar and was getting a drink with Heidi. I had another big beer and was trying to go down this ladder into another bar that had blue lights and jazz music but I was really scared to go down the ladder with a beer in my hand. Somehow I made it down there and everyone was wearing fancy clothes and white dresses. I fit in because I was wearing a poofy white dress. There was no seating so I said I would sit at the bar. I was eating a plate of food when I was trying to leave and I put it on the floor next to some other dirty dishes.
    I was in Germany and I was staying with Shawn with an Irish guy and another guy and we were testing bicycles to see which one we wanted to use. I was having a hard time riding my bike because it was too big and the wheels weren't working very well. We were riding around the town but I kept losing everyone. Shawn called Jeremy and he said he could be over in a few minutes because he was in the area. For some reason he said we were in New York even though I knew we were still in Germany. We stopped at this outdoor picnic table bar and there was this really pretty blonde girl that was hitting on Shawn. I wasn't worried but then she started being rude to me. He noticed and said oh no you don't mess with Romeo and Juliet and kind of started ignoring her. She kept flirting though and I guess got though to him because they went over to an arcade machine which was a faded Baulders Gate game. They were laughing and poking each other and this little blonde girl kept trying to sit in my lap. I asked her where her mom was and she pointed at the girl that was with Shawn. I noticed she had two other kids with her. I brought her other kid to her and I told Shawn have fun with that and I got on my bike and left. I was planning on meeting back up with them later but my phone died and I didn't have my charger so I couldn't find any one. The next morning no one was home yet so I left and it was snowing and icing and I was roller skating. I started trying to find everyone but I couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment