Tuesday, September 22, 2015

bugs 9/22/2015

I woke up in my bed at my old house when I was a kid and got up to go to the bathroom. I walked in and couldn't turn on the light. I saw a few cockroaches run by and when I looked closer I noticed that there were thousands of them in all sizes. I screamed and ran to my parents room and they screamed and told me to hold on so they could put some clothes on. They ran out there and said there are not roaches everywhere and then they looked closer and noticed that there were. My dad kept trying to kill them all but there were two many. I was trying to crawl up on a bed but they were spreading everywhere. I asked mom why does she not just vacuum them all up.

I was in a tall windy tower with stair cases that wrapped around for 7 or 8 stories. I accidentally went to far and ended up on the top story. I looked back down the windy staircase and realized how scared of heights and the stairs I was. I decided to crawl back down the stairs but as soon as I got on my hands and knees I noticed all of these cobwebs. I had a wooden stick with me and I was trying to clear a path when I noticed all of these spiders in all sizes. They were everywhere all of a sudden and some of them were almost a foot long.

I was at a family event and I was staying in a room with some of my cousins and there was not much space so we had to make a bed out of the kitchen table. I had a coloring book and was annoyed that one of my cousins was watching TV really loud. The table bed got messed up and we were trying to put the table cloth back on which was cut into thin strips but there weren't enough strips to recover the table. My aunt came in and said sorry there was not enough space for everyone. We went to float the river the next day but I brought a tiny bag of coke and a straw. We were in the river and a cop came up searching people. I threw the bag and the straw in a pool filter and was watching it to make sure I could catch it again later. He searched us and couldn't find anything. When all of the stuff in the filter came out of what looked like an airport security check I grabbed the little bag and stuck it in my swimsuit bottoms. I saw my cousin hide the other evidence for me and I thought it was really sad and sweet that she would do that. We were trying to leave the river park and we got stopped by another security guy. He checked our bags and didn't find anything except when I looked at my bag it was a double decker clutch purse with a mini garden on top and it looked like weed but it was just cooking herbs. When they checked this other kid we were with he didn't have his immigrant papers on him so I told my mom that we need to leave now. I said just go hurry! She said you do have something on you don't you. I said shh lets just go. She asked if it was the sweet and salty kind. I said yes now lets get to the van. We saw a few cops running by when we were walking to the car-park. We got in this huge RV van and about 7 cousins were with us. I said where am I going to sit what if they search the vehicle. I sat in the back.

I was at a big house and someone was upset that these people didn't have "the present" ready yet. These people in really funny looking servants costumes started cleaning up a bunch of stuff and moving stuff in. My mom came in and asked me if I had seen my new room yet. I walked into this room and it was huge it had a fireplace and bookshelves and huge closets and a dressing room with a really big mirror. I went into the dressing room and was trying to turn on the lights but there were so many switches that were turning on all kinds of lights in there. I went to this closet in the back of the room and it was really another room where this lady and her two kids were sleeping on bunk beds. My mom said I'm lucky to get this room because I was born on the 13th and this was room 13. (In real life I'm not born on the 13th) There was a strange closet with a bunch of hangers hanging from the ceiling with little ribbons hanging off of them. I went to the main room and I knew I wasn't supposed to but I took one poof of weed. I noticed a concert going on outside and everyone was out there dancing. I wanted to dance too and I noticed Jaiden standing in the window watching the concert. I felt bad for him and asked him if he wanted to go outside to dance but he said he was going to go back to his hotel room to go to sleep. His eyes were super red. He asked me if those were his gloves I was wearing and I said ummm no which they were but I wanted to keep them so I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment